Pick up & Shipping Policy
All products purchased through the Guildhall Precious Metals Online are available for direct delivery and/or local pickup by appointment only. Guildhall makes complete physical delivery of its precious metal products to its customers. Once payment has cleared (please see payment methods) your order will be packed and shipped within 5 days.
- Guildhall tries to maintain inventories in order to complete deliveries immediately. As the industry can experience shortages or delivery delays, Guildhall reserves the right to deliver within industry accepted time periods (within 28 days). Should Guildhall not be able to fulfill delivery within the 28 day time frame Guildhall will inform the customer in a timely manner and provide the following options:
- 1. The customer may agree to select equally valued product as replacement so that the order is deliverable within the allotted time frame.
- 2. The customer may choose to receive a partial order with the remaining order amount fully refunded.
- 3. Customers can cancel an order in the event that Guildhall cannot deliver within the allotted time and only in this situation when Guildhall has informed the customer of this can the customer elect to have the order cancelled. Once cancelled the customer will be immediately refunded.
- Guildhall insures all shipped orders and uses internationally recognized delivery services such as Canada Post, Xpresspost, UPS, and Fedex. Other internationally recognized delivery services may be utilized to ensure customer’s physical order is delivered in a timely manner.
- Customers are provided tracking numbers for shipped product.
- Guildhall charges a shipping fee of $25.00 (tax included) on all orders below $1000 CAD
- Orders over $1000 CAD are shipped free of charge * some conditions may apply ** DUE TO COVID, Canada Post is under a “Drop, Knock, and Leave” policy. Please leave your Date of Birth in the notes section to have package shipped directly to the Post Office closet to your home address.
Guildhall offers customer pick up by appointment only. Once payment has been received and cleared by (please see payment methods) Guildhall will arrange a pick up time for you. Customers picking up product must provide valid government issued photo ID.
Shipment to Depository Accounts
Clients can choose to have their orders delivered to their Guildhall Depository Account. Once payment has cleared, the product is then delivered to the client’s account in accordance with Guildhall’s payment policies.
The customer will receive an itemized inventory report when the product has been delivered to their account and at this time they may schedule an appointment to personally audit the contents of their account. All products held in a custodial account are allocated, segregated, insured, and available for immediate delivery. For further policy and disclaimers regarding the depository visit the Policy and Disclaimer page